Airbnb hosting is a high-demand high-reward environment. For us, this means an ongoing process of communication with our hosts to ensure satisfaction. Occasionally issues will arise, and we view these as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To make our procedure accessible so that people know how to contact us to alert us to an issue
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that, wherever possible, issues are resolved and that relationships are maintained to gather information which helps us to improve what we do
- To help us understand customer feedback to improve our service
If your complaint is regarding an issue with Pass The Key’s services then:
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state your property details and the nature of complaint and this will be investigated by our complaints department.
- On receiving your complaint if we cannot resolve it immediately we will aim to write to you within 2 working days to acknowledge receipt of your complaint, and informing you we will launch an internal investigation.
- If we cannot solve the issue immediately we will aim to reply within 7 working days to acknowledge receipt of your email, and informing you we will launch an internal investigation.
- We will then aim to write to you within 14 working days detailing our investigation and decision with moving forward.
- If you do not follow the proper channels of registering a complaint, the issue will not be dealt with.
Get started today or speak to a host advisor
Book a call with our host advisors today and have all of your questions answered